Thursday 24 March 2016

"No Keeping of Records"

At my workplace we recently transitioned to a new software for our clinic. All data that was stored in the old system had to be carried over into the new software. When I checked the appointment records I saw that only the future appointment had transitioned and in some cases one or two past records. But mostly all the history from the past had gone.

That spoke so deeply to me, because now there was really no trace of how many times a client had missed or rescheduled and appointment. It was like a clean slate. We could not determine the sometimes bad performance of a client. These records had all gone.

That's what happens when you surrender your life to Christ. He forgives you, He washes you and your past clean from any negative sting. The promise in 2 Corinthians 5:17 becomes alive and becomes truth for you. This happened to me in 1995 at the age of 35 when I so badly needed a fresh start and Jesus came into my life and everything became new to me.

It's never too late for you too. You can have a fresh start even today.

Much love,
-Suzanne Tanner

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new" (2 Corinthians 5:17 NKJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment