Tuesday 1 December 2015

"I Am The God Who Heals You"

When I lived in Iowa I used to operate a Swiss bakery out of my home every single Friday. On one of my baking days a heavy metal rolling pin fell on my right foot and I would dare say broke my little toe. Very quickly it turned blue, was swollen and very painful for months to come. I figured that I would have to live with a fractured toe for the rest of my life.

For some reason I tried to wiggle my little toe last night in my sleep and realized a) the pain had gone and b) the swelling was reduced. When I woke up I tried to wiggle it again and there was absolutely no pain. To my surprise the LORD healed this little toe for me without trumpeting it out :-) It was done in the silence of His presence and made me glad and very thankful.

Today the LORD wants to reassure you with this little toe healing story that He is good, He adores you, He loves you and He wants to make you glad. The key to His goodness is faith and it is yours for the taking. 

I pray that you find gladness of heart and delight in the presence of Almighty God.

Much love,
-Suzanne Tanner 
 
"If you diligently heed the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the LORD who heals you." (Exodus 15:26 NKJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment