Monday 9 November 2015

"Let Go"

A lot of leaves have already fallen to the ground for many different reasons. Oftentimes the rain was so heavy or the wind was so strong the leaves could not longer hold onto the branches and automatically fell to the ground. Sometimes they just let go naturally because it was time for them to fall.

These falling of leaves reminded me of my own life and the things I am going through right now. We just moved to a new area and I have been looking for a job for many months now. I also have a few things I would like to accomplish like making crowns from tin cans and baking in my own home but nothing seems to come together right now. In my desperation and realizing that I cannot accomplish anything through my own strength, I have come to understand that I just need to let go and let the LORD live through me.

If we want to experience the manifest presence and power of God then we have to become weak. There is no other option but the benefits are glorious because we will finally be able to embrace the truth of 2 Corinthians 12:9 and many other promises in the Bible: And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me."

It is my earnest prayer that we gladly let go of ourselves and allow the LORD to take over so that we can walk in the path He has set before us today and for evermore.

In His Service,
-Suzanne Tanner

"Most assuredly, I say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the ground and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it produces much grain" (John 12:24 NKJV).

No comments:

Post a Comment