Wednesday 30 September 2015

"I am With You"

I really don't like storms nor thunder and lightning, especially when I have to drive the highways in a big truck. But recently I was forced to face my fears. I saw huge dark clouds building up in front of me. As I continued to drive I could witness spectacular thunder and lightning demonstrations to my left and to my right. Oh my was I frightened. In the midst of this massive storm building up all around me, there was no option for me; I had to continue and drive through the storm.

But my faithful LORD made a way for me and I was able to pass through the massive upheaval and get to my final destination totally unshaken, unharmed and practically without any rain fall. As I realized that He was withholding the massive rain, wind and lightning from me I begun to receive such a boldness. It was like when the Israelites had to cross the sea and the LORD made a way for them to travel on dry ground.

Once I was safe in my new home the tornado warnings and sirens went off. I could really relate to Isaiah 43:1 - 7. Our God is so faithful. He knows us and He prevents any harm to come our way. Hallelujah!

May this testimony encourage you today and may the scripture bless your heart.

Isajah 43: 1-7 NKJV:

"But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob,
And He who formed you, O Israel:
“Fear not, for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by your name;
You are Mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned,
Nor shall the flame scorch you.
For I am the Lord your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior;
I gave Egypt for your ransom,
Ethiopia and Seba in your place.
Since you were precious in My sight,
You have been honored,
And I have loved you;
Therefore I will give men for you,
And people for your life.
Fear not, for I am with you;
I will bring your descendants from the east,
And gather you from the west;
I will say to the north, ‘Give them up!’
And to the south, ‘Do not keep them back!’
Bring My sons from afar,
And My daughters from the ends of the earth—
Everyone who is called by My name,
Whom I have created for My glory;
I have formed him, yes, I have made him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment