Friday 28 August 2015

"Just follow my instructions"

"Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path" (Psalm 119:105 NKJV).

We're moving to a bigger, much bigger town. In fact this new area is actually a cluster of 4 towns! Coming from Switzerland everything is bigger here in America. It still intimidates me and and to be honest with you, I don't really want to drive around without my husband, because the traffic, the highways and just the unknown makes me nervous. But I have to do it and I have to be brave doing it all by myself. I can't always rely on my husband to do the driving. However, the good thing is I don't have to do it alone! Our car has an inbuilt navigation system. All I  really have to do is plug in the address, listen to the voice, focus and look at the screen and follow the directions. It always brings me safely to my destination.

We live in a world full of uncertainties. If we rely on ourselves or dwell in the circumstances we end up being inferior, nervous and full of worries. But when we listen to the LORD in every moment He will guide us perfectly through everything. We will have victory as we focus on Him. It's really that easy and the benefits are wonderful: you loose fear of man, you are perfectly aligned with Him, He navigates you, you walk in His ways, you live with Him and others will realize it too and you will be an inspiration to so many. 

Are you insecure what today will bring? Know that the Holy Spirit is your inbuilt navigation from Heaven and there is nothing that you both cannot handle today.

Have a wonderfully blessed day!

Suzanne Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment