Saturday 7 February 2015

Something New Is Coming!

Dear Reader,

After much consideration and prayer I had the impression that I should stop doing the Radio Devotionals on 1240 KBIZ for a season. I hadn't received any devotionals for a while and fresh revelation for new stories were just not coming to me spontaneously. So I decided to take a break for a while.

I will be back with something new from the LORD. Just wait and see. I will do the same :-)

May the LORD continue to bless you with His presence and His peace.

Suzanne Tanner

2 comments:

  1. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I know something new is coming soon. I'll keep you blog(po)sted :-)

    ReplyDelete