Sunday 16 March 2014

"Protected!"

“He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty” (Psalm 91:1 NKJV).


And again the Lord delivered me out of a dire situation. I had to get something out of our ministry trailer where we store expensive music equipment. Because we don’t have enough space on our property, we have parked it alongside a busy street on a property that our friends own. When I closed the trailer, I simply walked away forgetting to secure the doors. 


A few days later my husband and I had to go back to the trailer to get something. My husband right away saw that the doors were closed but not locked. I knew I was in trouble. I thought “If the equipment is not there, he will have a fit”. 

To confront a possible shock he opened the doors right away and what does he see? Nothing is stolen; everything is still where it should be. And I am thinking, “Oh thank You Lord that You watched over my clumsiness! I am blessed by You and Your hand is on my life. I am so grateful that You covered up my carelessness by Your hand”.

Do you realize that many “bummers” don’t happen in your life just because of the Lord’s protective hand? Rest assured that He knows every event that’s going on in your life and He is more than ready to step in and make up for any negligence on your part. This is called complete protection, grace and favor and believe me a wonderful dwelling place for your heart.



Have a wonderfully blessed day! 

Suzanne Tanner
 

The God’s Heart Devotions Book is now available for purchase. Order your copy today and receive a 10% discount by sending your email to suzanne@newheart.ws

No comments:

Post a Comment